Dubai: 1-Hour Jet Ski Adventure
FROM 145 €
DURATION: 1 hour
- Duration 60 minutesCheck availability to see starting times.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guideEnglish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cancellation policy:This activity is non-refundable
- Jet ski tour
- Safety jacket
- Bottled drinking water
- Free photos and videos taken by the instructor
Enjoy sea views of Dubai skyline from a unique perspective on a one-hour jet ski tour on the Persian Gulf.
Before you set off, upon meeting your guide for instructions on how to drive a jet ski, they will give all the safety instructions you need for a worry-free trip. Then, admire the grand buildings of Dubai Marina as you are passing next to iconic sights, such as the famous Burj Al Arab and the enormous yachts of Palm Jumeirah.
See Downtown Dubai and the impressive Burj Khalifa from a different perspective. Be astonished by Sheik’s island and private yacht. A short beach stop on Palm Jumeirah will give you some free time to take photos of the splendid skyline of Dubai Marina. Admire some of the city’s other forward-thinking landmarks and architecture, such as the Westin Hotel, Barasti Beach, and Jumeirah Beach Residence.
Dubai: 1-Hour Jet Ski Adventure Highlights
Speed across the Arabian Gulf by jet ski
Burj Al Arab
Get up-close to the Burj Al Arab and cruise around Dubai Marina and the Jumeirah Beach Residences
Stop by Atlantis on Top of Palm Jumeirah and ride back with the view of Burj Khalifa in front
Good to know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or
- Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski
From the moment we arrived,we was welcomed by fahami and his team.I can no recommend this experience enough to anyone.We had such a fantastic time that we came back the next day and booked again.Fahami is someone we will remember and we will definitely be booking this adventure again the when we return.Thank you fahami and team for giving us the best experience and making these two days the best of our holiday…and we will see you very soon 🙂