Palm Jumeirah: 1.5–Hour Guided Jet Ski Tour
FROM 85 €
DURATION: 30 minutes
- Duration 30 minutes
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Instructor: English
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Safety equipment
- Drinking water
Fly above the waterfront and admire the beautiful Dubai skyline as you try some flyboard tricks. Professional instructors will help you and provide you with the best advice to make your flyboard experience the best it can be.
The tour is suitable for beginners and skilled flyboarders; with equipment made for everyone, we offer personalized sessions tailored for your abilities and needs. After arriving at the meeting point, you will meet your instructor, pick up your safety equipment, and go through a safety briefing on the flyboard and how to use it. Head out to the water, and get ready for an adrenaline rush like no other.
Fishing Harbor 1, Main Entrance، Jumeirah 4 – Dubai. Located behind the KFC and Hardees of Jumeirah Beach Road.
Dubai: 30–Minute Flyboard Experience Highlights
Fly above the water
Fly above the water in complete safety
Enjoy the beautiful view of the Dubai skyline
Experience the hype of flyboarding
Good to know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or
- Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski
I highly recommend this for seeing Iconic Dubai buildings from seaside. The ski jet guide Roland was excellent; friendly and patient with people new to jet skiing. He also great in taking photos/videos of participants which makes them look pro even if this was their 1st time on Jet Ski.