Dubai: Atlantis Deep-Water Dolphin Interaction
FROM 197 €
DURATION: 1.5 hours
- Duration 1.5 hoursCheck availability to see starting times.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide: English
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Day access to Aquaventure Waterpark
- 30-minute check-in/changing time
- 15-minute orientation with a marine mammal specialist
- 30 minutes in the water
- Wetsuits and/or vests
- Bottled water/soft drinks
- Towels and lockers
This hour and a half program is designed for confident, experienced swimmers who want to enjoy the thrill of a deep-water swim with astounding dolphins.
Your full schedule incorporates time for check-in and changing, after which you will get fitted with a wetsuit, and then a 15-minute orientation briefing. Then you’ll be ready and meet the dolphins with the trainers.
Spend 30 minutes in 3-meter deep water, where you’ll be able to interact with these beautiful creatures at Dolphin Bay, the largest coastal dolphin habitat in the world. The program is limited to just six guests per dolphin.
Dubai: Atlantis Deep-Water Dolphin Interaction Highlights
Learn about dolphins
Learn interesting facts about dolphins and other marine mammals
Interact with dolphins
Connect with your dolphin through deep-water interactions
Enjoy all-day access to the Aquaventure Waterpark
Good to know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or
- Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski
Simply amazing! An experience you’ll never forget. The personnel and trainers were amazing too. Just a small comment: The swimming part was a bit short. Two dolphins take you from one point to another and that’s it. I know the dolphins aren’t trained for more and I’m not complaining about that, but just don’t write swim. But to close on a happy comment it was really worth. You’re in the water with a dolphin for 45min, you can caress it, it comes for a hug and for a kiss. They’re majestic creatures treated well by the the stuff.