Dubai: 30-Min Water Jetpack Experience at The Palm Jumeirah
FROM 82 €
DURATION: 15 minutes
- Duration 15 minutes
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Instructor: English
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- A relaxing ride on the boat with your choice of music
- An unforgettable parasailing experience
- Instruction from a team of professionals
Experience Dubai and see the impressive skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residence from a bird’s point of view on a parasailing activity, together with up to 3 of your friends. Look down at the Dubai Marina and Palm Island as you soar over the Arabian Gulf.
You will be provided with all the necessary equipment and safety gear as you are pulled by a brand new boat with a great music system. The harness attached to the boat is powerful enough to accommodate 2 or 3 people parasailing at the same time.
Rise to an altitude of about 500 feet (150 meters) for extraordinary views of city sights, such as Dubai Marina, the luxury waterfront homes and buildings of Jumeirah Beach Residence, and even the iconic Burj al Arab.
Meet your guides at Seawake hut, located at the Zero Gravity Beach Area. If entering via Zero Gravity Beach Club, inform the reception that you have a booking for Seawake and Seawake staff will come to you and bring you to the beach. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity start time.
Dubai: Parasailing Adventure & Boat Tour of JBR Beach Highlights
Rise up to 500 feet
Rise up to 500 feet above Dubai’s stunning coastline
Luxury parasailing boat
Relax and escape on a state-of-the-art luxury parasailing boat
Unique birds eye view
Get a unique birds eye view of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks, such as Atlantis The Palm, Dubai Eye, Dubai Marina and many more
Good to know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or
- Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski
Wonderful experience. Well managed by the Local Partner – Seawake. The coordination by the team there on WA was very meticulously done. The boat and the sail in good condition. Anish and Shanjay, the boat and sail operators were very good and made my family and me feel comfortable throughout this experience. Thank you very much, Anish and Shanjay and the rest of the team at Seawake. Thanks also to GYG