Flyboard in Dubai: 30-Minute Session
FROM 82 €
DURATION: 30 minutes
- Duration 30 minutesCheck availability to see starting times.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Instructor: English, French
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Safety jacket
- Soft helmet (if you want to wear one)
- Photos and videos taken by the instructor
Feel an utterly new sensation on this thirty-minute flyboard activity in Dubai. Try out this spectacular and popular new sport with the Burj Al Arab as your backdrop.
Fly above the sea, try new figures, and dive, during this exciting water sports experience. Discover the excitement of a flyboard if you’ve never tried this activity before, or further better your skills if this isn’t your first time. During this 30-minute activity, a specially trained, professional instructor will make sure that you fly safely, and manage the power according to your level of skill.
Rise as high as you are able to, so you can admire the views Dubai has to offer. Once you get comfortable, you can try out new figures and even try diving like a dolphin. You can have your picture taken with the iconic Burj Al Arab in the background.
Umm Suqeim Fishing Harbour, Umm Suqeim 2 (marina after Burj Al Arab, and Jumeirah Beach Hotel when you come from Dubai Marina)
Flyboard in Dubai: 30-Minute Session Highlights
Burj Al Arab
Have your photo taken with Burj Al Arab in the background
Develop your flyboard skills over the waters off Dubai
Go home with fun photos and videos from the tour
Good to know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or
- Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski
Great for beginners
My guide Leo was really nice and patient with me as a beginner. He really took his time and practiced with me. It was very difficult at first, but it got better over time. Really recommend it to everyone. My wife was also allowed on the jet ski to take pictures. A great team on site.