Palm Jumeirah: 1.5–Hour Guided Jet Ski Tour
FROM 184 €
DURATION: 1.5 hours
- Duration 90 minutes
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guideEnglish, French, Hindi, Arabic
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Drinking water
- Safety gear
Travel over the waterfront on a memorable jet ski tour of the most beautiful views of Dubai.
Take a trip to Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Residence, and the Atlantis. Before you start your water tour, our experienced instructor will give you a briefing on how to safely use the jet skis, and you will pick up your safety equipment. You will freely discover the ocean with your instructor at your own pace. See the magnificent architecture of the famous hotels, take in the stunning Dubai Marina skyline and the beautiful beachfront, and glide past the ports filled with amazing yachts.
Ride past the incredible private island of His Highness Sheik Mohammed, accessible only by jet ski, and catch a glimpse of his superyacht, before you return to the harbor.
Palm Jumeirah: 1.5–Hour Guided Jet Ski Tour Highlights
See the stunning hotels of Palm Jumeirah and ride past the incredible beachfront of the Jumeirah Beach Residence
Mina Seyahi marina
Marvel at the luxury yachts in Mina Seyahi marina
Sheikh’s private island
Catch a glimpse of the Sheikh’s private island
Good to know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or
- Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski
I highly recommend this for seeing Iconic Dubai buildings from seaside. The ski jet guide Roland was excellent; friendly and patient with people new to jet skiing. He also great in taking photos/videos of participants which makes them look pro even if this was their 1st time on Jet Ski.